The following categories of courses are for purchase: Charges in INR ( Indian Rupees, Rs.) is given, for accessing a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. Charges for individual courses, and for entire category are given.
A Course (other than GATE-GA, and GATE-CH) consist of detailed notes, questions and solutions in topic wise, test-yourself questions. The questions are predominantly from GATE-CH. Typical questions from other relevant streams (ME, MT, MN, CE, XE, IN, etc) are also added.
GATE-CH: It is a collection of GATE-CH questions of 1988-2021. For every question (except a few~5%) you shall verify your answer. The solution to most part of these questions are available in respective subjects / courses.
GATE-GA: It is a collection of General Aptitude questions of GATE 2010-2021. For every question, you shall verify your answer. Solutions to 2010-2017 questions are available in the courses - Verbal Ability, and, Numerical Ability.
- Chemical Engineering (Bundle Rs. 3000/-)
- Process Calculations (Rs. 200/-)
- Thermodynamics (Rs. 300/-)
- Fluid Mechanics (Rs. 300/-)
- Mechanical Operations (Rs. 200/-)
- Heat Transfer (Rs. 300/-)
- Mass Transfer (Rs. 300/-)
- Chemical Reaction Engineering (Rs. 300/-)
- Process Control (Rs. 300/-)
- Process Economics (Rs. 200/-)
- Process Equipment Design (Rs. 200/-)
- Chemical Technology (Rs. 200/-)
- Mathematics (Rs. 200/-)
- GATE-CH (Rs. 500/-)
- General Aptitude (Bundle Rs. 500/-)
- Verbal Ability (Rs. 200/-)
- Numerical Ability (Rs. 300/-)
- GATE-GA (Rs. 100/-)
- Chemical Engineering Lectures - Live
- Crisp Lectures: Core subjects of chemical engineering will be reviewed in a concise manner, spanning 15 sessions, with 3 hours/session. It will be during weekends, with 2-3 sessions a month. Contents will be finished in 6 months. (Rs. 100/- session; Access to all lectures: Rs. 1000/-). First 50 registrations to A (i.e., Chemical Engineering bundle) will get this C for free.
Cancellation and Refunding
Cancellation of purchased courses is not possible.Cancellation of registration for live lectures is possible, provided the lecture hasn't started yet. However, a cancellation fee of Rs. 100/- will be deducted.
The amount will be refunded upon deducting the cancellation charges as applicable.
To process the refund and credit the amount to the customer's bank account, it will take 5-7 working days from the date of refund request.